|Similar eBooks: eBooks related to TOEFL exam essential - Learning express
TOEFL Exam Success – In Only 6 Steps
This book contains a review of basic study skills and learning strategies to help you perform to
the best of your ability on the exam-whether you take it on paper or on the computer. In addition to the focused English practice in this book, you will learn the principles of time management and how to prepare—and stick to—a detailed and realistic study plan. These good study habits
Barron's TOEFL iBT Internet-Based Test, 12th Edition
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is now being offered as an internet-based test, or iBT, and the new edition of Barron??Ts TOEFL manual and accompanying software have been completely revised and updated to reflect the new format. The manual presents seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests with explanations or examples for all questions, including sample essays and speaking responses. The author also offers general orientation to the new TOEFL iBT, as well as a review of academic skills, which include note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing. There is also a review of language skills??"listening, speaking, reading, and writing. The optional CD-ROM presents seven on-screen TOEFL iBT exams that simulate actual test conditions and provide automatic scoring.
Mastering Skills for the Toefl iBt (2nd Edition) (Advanced Combined Book)
Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT is part of a three-level test-preparation series designed to prepare learners of English for the TOEFL iBT. In this third level of the series, advanced learners will be able to familiarize themselves with question types found on the TOEFL iBT while covering a variety of disciplines. In addition, learners can practice their skills in all four test areas: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Each book provides comprehensive coverage of the designated skill and offers learners extensive practice
(1) Examples of and tips for various question types found on the TOEFL iBT
(2) Focused practice of each question type
(3) Guided note-taking activities
(4) Annotated listening passages to support vocabulary development
(5) Graded practice to support systematic development of test skills
(6) Authentic practice test modeled after the TOEFL iBT format
(7) Full answer key and transcripts for all exercises
Delta's Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test
Advanced Skill Practice for the iBT is a new series of high-quality practice materials for students preparing to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language? after September 2005.
Advanced Skill Practice for the iBT Coursebook
* A complete TOEFL preparation course for high intermediate and advanced students
* 36 skill units in reading, listening, speaking, and writing
* Four full-length practice tests
* Over 1,200 questions in the format of the Internet-based test (iBT)
* Complete answer key and audio scripts
* Charts to record progress on quizzes and tests
* Enough material for 15 weeks of study
Advanced Skill Practice for the iBT Audio CDs
* Companion audio texts for all listening activities in the coursebook
* Over 9 hours of material on 10 compact disks
What is new about the TOEFL test and Delta's Key?
The next generation TOEFL test is an Internet-based test being introduced in September 2005. This new test replaces the earlier computer-based test known as the TOEFL CBT. The next generation TOEFL test assesses proficiency in the four language skills of reading, listening, speaking, and writing. The most important changes in the test are:
* Speaking skills are evaluated.
* Some tasks involve integrated skills, such as reading-listening-writing.
* Knowledge of grammar is not tested separately but is assessed indirectly throughout the test.
Delta's Key to the Next Generation TOEFL® Test is an all-new program designed specifically for the new version of the test. The course provides ample practice in the English skills evaluated by the new test, along with useful strategies and practical ideas for individual, pair and group activities.
Reading and listening content includes explanation of new item types, such as questions about pragmatics, paraphrasing, and summarizing information from across a text. Speaking and writing content includes practice in integrated-skills tasks, such as developing a topic, taking notes, and connecting information from two sources.
TOEFL exam essential - Learning express - Free eBook TOEFL exam essential - Learning express - Download ebook TOEFL exam essential - Learning express free