|Similar eBooks: eBooks related to EA Sports Cricket 2009
Publisher: Mindstorm Studios | Developer: Mindstorm Studios | Release Date: Oct 28, 2009
Cricket Revolution is a Multiplayer cricket game with single games mode, local and global tournaments and AI opponents that learn from the players every move. It�s the ultimate global cricket competition where the prize is to dominate the online leader boards. Cricket Revolution�s batting system lets players command both shot selection and placement seamlessly with action oriented key mappings. Elements like batsman abilities, level, and states, combined with a full set of motion captured cricketing shots makes batting a powerful experience like no other cricket game of the past.
* Experience Authentic Batting Gameplay: Cricket Revolution's batting system lets players command both shot selection and placement seamlessly with action oriented key mappings. Elements like batsman abilities, level, and states, combined with a full set of motion captured cricketing shots makes batting a powerful experience like no other cricket game of the past.
* Dominate the Awards and Achievements Leaderboards: Are you the top batsman in the world? Have you taken more hat tricks than anyone to date? Have you never lost a match online? No milestone achieved in Cricket Revolution goes unnoticed! From legendary performances to match winning innings to hat tricks, Cricket Revolution brings a comprehensive list of awards and achievements to cricket games. Get into your gear and win them!
* View and Track Complete Statistics and Performance Data: Every wicket you take, every century you score, every run you make is tracked, stored, and analyzed after every match to give you a comprehensive statistics tracking system. View scorecards from last season's matches; pull up your batting history and watch your average improve over time; count your wicket victims and watch yourself rise to the top of the leaderboards!
* Master the 'Bowling Gadget': Unleash your bowling mind upon your opponents with complete control and confidence using Cricket Revolution's 'Bowling Gadget'. Speed, turn, swing, seam movement and special deliveries are perfectly orchestrated at the bowler's will. The bowling gameplay allows bowlers to concentrate on mind games with the batsmen instead of wrestling with the bowling controls.
* Compete For Glory on the Revolution Servers: Challenge friends and foes alike across the globe in a bid to dominate the Revolution Online leaderboards! Cricket Revolution takes your gaming experience to the next level with a complete in-game community network with chat rooms, friends, tournaments, ranking, and leaderboards.
Portable International Cricket Captain 2009
International Cricket Captain 2009 is the most accurate, realistic and addictive version yet of the popular cricket management simulator. With a new detailed interface, wide angle highlights view, more stats, a larger database and new tournaments featured, Cricket Captain 2009 will raise the bar once again in cricket management games. Take your team online to play in the new twenty over league. Can you win the county championship, the World Cup and secure the Ashes urn all in one season?
Take charge of your county or international side across unlimited seasons to try to build your ultimate squad, and secure international glory. Controlling every aspect of your team�s management, you are in charge of the fate of your side. From youth training and transfers to international selection and in-game tactics, everything is up to you. Have you got what it takes?
Cricket Coach (2010)
Cricket Coach 2010 is the leading cricket simulation for
Windows PCs. Featuring an extremely accurate match
engine, cricket on your computer has never felt so
Ashes Cricket (2009)
Ashes Cricket 2009 offers to play for the most famous cricket team. If desired, players can create their own athletes, as the Ashes Cricket 2009 is the editor of players and teams. So create a team of his dreams is not a large amount of labor. Game modes include seasonal competition between England and Australia called The Ashes, One Day International, Twenty 20. In addition there is an opportunity to play some historical games.
Impossible?: Surprising Solutions to Counterintuitive Conundrums (repost) Book
rinceton University Press | 2008 | ISBN: 0691131317 | 264 pages | PDF | 2,8 MB
In Nonplussed!, popular-math writer Julian Havil delighted readers with a mind-boggling array of implausible yet true mathematical paradoxes. Now Havil is back with Impossible?, another marvelous medley of the utterly confusing, profound, and unbelievable--and all of it mathematically irrefutable.
Whenever Forty-second Street in New York is temporarily closed, traffic doesn't gridlock but flows more smoothly--why is that? Or consider that cities that build new roads can experience dramatic increases in traffic congestion--how is this possible? What does the game show Let's Make A Deal reveal about the unexpected hazards of decision-making? What can the game of cricket teach us about the surprising behavior of the law of averages? These are some of the counterintuitive mathematical occurrences that readers encounter in Impossible?
Havil ventures further than ever into territory where intuition can lead one astray. He gathers entertaining problems from probability and statistics along with an eclectic variety of conundrums and puzzlers from other areas of mathematics, including classics of abstract math like the Banach-Tarski paradox. These problems range in difficulty from easy to highly challenging, yet they can be tackled by anyone with a background in calculus. And the fascinating history and personalities associated with many of the problems are included with their mathematical proofs. Impossible? will delight anyone who wants to have their reason thoroughly confounded in the most astonishing and unpredictable ways.
Global Sports: Cultures, Markets and Organizations Book
World Scientific Publishing Company | English | 2009-06-22 | ISBN: 9812835695 | 332 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
This interesting book discusses the emergence and development of five extremely popular team sports - baseball, basketball, football-soccer, ice hockey and cricket - since the 1800s in 15 different countries. It addresses some of the most provocative, recent and unique economic and business issues associated with team sports in the various nations. For example, to what extent has each of these spectator sports prospered as industries, and will they expand into other regions of the world during the early to mid-2000s? This book answers these questions, and compares the performances of each country's amateur, semiprofessional and/or professional sports leagues and their respective teams by providing detailed statistics and other relevant historical information.
keep visiting our site to download Miscellaneous free pdf books by rapidshare mediafire and to get Global Sports: Cultures, Markets and Organizations fro megaupload or torrent.
Cricket For Dummies
Whether you鈥檙e a weekend cricketer or aspiring armchair expert, Cricket For Dummies helps you make sense of this fascinating sport. Not just a jargon busting guide to cricket鈥檚 laws, techniques and tactics, it also contains advice on kitting yourself out and provides lessons on playing the game and improving your batting, bowling and fielding skills. For the budding fan, there鈥檚 a guide to the greatest players, the memorable matches, and a tour through the cricketing scene 鈥?both domestic and international 鈥?giving you the knowledge you need to fully appreciate this special game.
EBook Maestro FREE 1.5
EBook compiler software is a universal tool to make feature-rich presentations and eBooks with easy access and exchange over the Internet. Freeware eBook Maestro offers the full spectrum of options for non-commercial projects. Users, aiming to reach a wider audience with their texts and audio-visual materials, will. Freeware download of EBook Maestro FREE 1.5, size 1.81 Mb.
Gadgets and Gizmos 1.1
Have we lost our inventiveness? Rediscover it with this ebook. Clear wording and abundant diagrams give instructions for making over 40 gadgets, gizmos, interesting mechanical devices and simple, hands-on construction projects. The diagrams assist in ease of understanding. A high priority is given to being able to complete each. Free download of Gadgets and Gizmos 1.1, size 1.68 Mb.
eBook Pack Express 1.75
EA Sports Cricket 2009 - Free eBook EA Sports Cricket 2009 - Download ebook EA Sports Cricket 2009 free