Oracle Programming with Visual Basic
Oracle Programming with Visual Basic book author by Nick Snowdon
Oracle Data Warehousing Unleashed
This book author by Bonnie O'neill et al.Its all about Oracle Data Warehousing Unleashed
DB2 Connectivity for Application Developers
Its a one of the book of database system.it consists of Connectivity cheat sheet for Application Developers
DB2 Connectivity for Application DevelopersFor ADO and ADO.NET
This book contain Setting up connectivity for ADO and ADO.NET application developers
Up and Running with DB2 for Linux
This book provides both introductory and detailed information about installing, configuring, managing, and monitoring DB2 in a Linux environment.
Sybase SQL Server Unleashed
This book written By Jay Sissom.it contains Sybase web application.
Informix Enterprise Gateway Manager for Windows
This book contain INFORMIX-Enterprise
PostgreSQL SQL Syntax and Use
This book covers the basic operation of PostgreSQL, including naming conventions, creating a database, and indexing. When you finish with it, you should be able to use PostgreSQL for most basic functions.
PostgreSQL Introduction and Concepts
This book all aboutPostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts By
MySQL Database Usage & Administration
Take your MySQL skills to the top tier
Maximize every powerful feature available in MySQL 5.1 with hands-on instruction from a MySQL expert. This definitive guide shows you how to use MySQL�s advanced suite of data management tools, optimize performance and reliability, and secure and administer a robust RDBMS. MySQL Database Usage & Administration includes detailed code examples in each chapter to highlight real-world applications of the material covered. If you want to get the most out of MySQL, you need this practical handbook.
* Understand MySQL�s features, technical architecture, subsystems, and commands
* Make database design decisions that optimizre performance, storage, and reliability
* Write complex queries using joins, subqueries, and views
* Group SQL statements into transactions and execute them atomically
* Build and use sophisticated stored procedures and functions
* Automate database operations with triggers and scheduled events
* Import and export data in different formats, includiong SQL, CSV, and XML
* Optimize server and query performance
* Administer a secure, high availability MySQL RDBMS
* Manage users and control access
* Perform database maintenance, replication, backup, and recovery
Vikram Vaswani is the founder and CEO of Melonfire (www.melonfire.com), a consultancy firm with special expertise in open-source tools and technologies. His previous books include MySQL: The Complete Reference, PHP: A Beginner�s Guide, and PHP Programming Solutions.
Oracle Performance Tuning and Optimization - Free eBook Oracle Performance Tuning and Optimization - Download ebook Oracle Performance Tuning and Optimization free